Shinobi Shijuusou Chapter 1

/
2 Comments
Chapter 1 of Shinobi shijuusou is completed. You can download or view it on the google drive link, located on the gadget to the right. Unfortunately, I will not upload this on bato. This is because of some 'certain' circumstances but once these circumstances have been cleared, I will do so~ so technically I don't want to make it public yet. There is a lot of small text that hasn't been translated yet as the translator left them out for unknown reasons. Anyways, the chapter mostly done.

One last thing I have to point out is that apparently there is a scanlation group that plans to do this as I saw a user ask the translator of this chapter if they could use their translations. This was on the 17th of Jan 2015. It's been a little over a month and I haven't seen any scanlation group pick this manga up and release it. Therefore, I've decided that I will screw what I said above and post this publicly but if a scanlation does release a 'proper' chapter without the watermark and stuff, then I'll take down the chapters I released. 

 Seriously this is really last thing of all, happy manga reading guys!

P.S Chapter 2 is 57 pages long. I know y'all lookin' forward to it since it's a long chapter but it means you're going to be more patience. I'm going to get more busy since I've got university to attend now.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the releases!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. It's always my pleasure to help!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.