Sneak Peak on Shinobi Shijuusou

/
0 Comments



I've nearly finished shinobi shijuusou so here's a page for you to enjoy for now... I saw on bato that one chapter was released by a spanish group who used chinese "raws" to scanlate it. Obviously the quality was way better but I don't intend to do the same 'cause I think it's really insincere. I don't even know the chinese scanner so I cannot use their scans. Please be understanding of the quality of raffmanga scans that I use. Anyways, happy manga reading guys and this chapter will be done in another day or so. All I know is that, I'll try to complete it asap. I also have to mention that cleaning this chapter was much better than Totsuzen desu ga but it was much longer. It has 49 pages but I've placed the double spreads together so now it's got 47 pages. The translator skipped like 90% of the sfxs so I can to translate those myself and I can tell you that it felt like there was an infinite amount of sfxs in that chapter. So horrible~ There's like a few sfxs I'm not sure (but I nailed most of them) so I either left them out or wrote an ED note.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.