FMS is recuiting JAP/CHN translator to scanlate Kamisama Gakuen @ Armeria

/
0 Comments

Hello fellow viewers, I'm really eager to scanlate a manga called Kamisama Gakuen @ armeria. I'm currently looking for a Japanese or Chinese translator who's confident in their particular lang. reading skills 'cause the manga seems to be quite heavy in  language content. I have ch 1 jap raws for it right now and fyi, they are not from raffmanga so rest assured. I can start my progress in scanlating this manga as soon as have a  translator. So guys tell all ya friends and go to forums and start spamming that FMS needs a japanese or chinese translator. Jokes :) Anyways, if you're interested feel free to contact me. I'm pretty sure you know how to contact me right?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.