Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Chapter 8

/
0 Comments

It's been awhile but I've finally managed to finish chapter 8 of Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai. You'll find it in the google drive. Uni life is getting pretty busy and hectic so releases are gonna be even slower. If it was holidays, then of course releases would be faster. Sadly, it's not. At least, not until 6 more weeks I think. More importantly, I might make a decision to stop scanlating Totsuzen desu ga because raffmanga has made a new watermark and honestly, it's just horribly disturbing to the image. Chapter 11 will probably be the last chapter I will do for Totsuzen desu ga. I will place this announcement on the notices soon. Anyways, I'm still in need of translators for Kami-sama Gakuen @ Armeria as well as Shinobi Shijuusou. Currently, there have been no progresses on these two manga as I currently have zero translators to translate them. So it could be a big help if someone applied to be a translator. I'm mainly looking for a japanese translator but I'll still be satisfied with a chinese translator. The only problem then would be that it would not be from the original language to english but rather a translation of a translation. Apart from all this, I hope you had a great easter. Happy manga reading guys!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.